Starting university is one of life’s big transitions. New students will have a range of emotions as they prepare to head to university. Many will be excited for new friendships, new opportunities and starting their new course. Others might be feeling anxious about all the change ahead, and uncertain about what following Jesus might look like.
UCCF’s re-imagined Student Welcome Box is designed to help students make the best start to university life as possible. Those receiving Welcome Boxes will find:
· Have No Fear by John Lennox
· Recipe book Beyond Beans on Toast by Claire Povey and Alex Reynolds
· A Starting Uni Journal – space for student to consider what God has to say about university life, process their thoughts, and begin setting intentions for the year ahead.
· UCCF-branded water bottle
· Consumable items to share with flat-mates
· Tea towel with conversation starters designed to build relationships and prompt deeper chats
· A postcard with ideas on how to build friendships with new flat-mates.
· Prayer bookmark: for when settling in at uni feels hard.
· Pack of cards to start off the flat games.
· Plus access to all our online resources and a way to connect with their CU
It’s the perfect gift for a family member, friend, or new student at your church who’s embarking on the adventure of life at uni.
Student Welcome Box