Children’s Curriculum Set with 104 Bible Lessons That Will Help Children Understand the Storyline of the Bible
Christian children are regularly bombarded with messages aimed at undermining a biblical worldview—foundational beliefs about what it means to be created in God’s image, the reality of sin, the importance of the local church, and even the basic difference between right and wrong. More than ever, Christian parents and church leaders need to recommit to faithfully passing on the key tenets of their faith to the next generation.
Based on the bestselling The Biggest Story Bible Storybook by pastor Kevin DeYoung, The Biggest Story Curriculum incorporates a host of integrated print and digital components to teach kids key Bible stories from Genesis to Revelation. Featuring 104 Old and New Testament Scripture lessons for kindergarten through fifth grade, the curriculum set provides 2 or more years of teaching material that will help children understand God’s plan to redeem the world through his Son, Jesus.
Designed for use in a Sunday school, children’s church, or homeschool context, each lesson in The Biggest Story Curriculum set includes an easy-to-use teaching plan, discussion questions, and reproducible activity sheets. The set comes in a convenient 6-volume box that simplifies planning and teaching.
- 104 Bible Lessons for Kindergarten through Fifth Grade: Colorful printed materials and lesson plans assist pastors, children's ministry leaders, and parents alike as they teach young people God's story of redemption
- Convenient 6-Volume Set: Includes 5 volumes of lesson plans along with an additional volume of coloring pages, puzzles, and activities for each story
- Covers the Bible from Genesis to Revelation: With kid-friendly lessons on the Pentateuch; history; poetry and prophets; the Gospels; and Acts, Epistles and Revelation
- Easy-to-Follow Lesson Plans: With “Teach the Story” and “Gospel Connection” sections, discussion questions, and activity and craft options, along with downloadable materials
- A Companion to The Biggest Story Bible Storybook: Created by a team of pastors, children’s ministry workers, and content creators, the curriculum lessons are based on 104 Bible stories written by Kevin DeYoung, with illustrations by artist Don Clark
- Integrates with Website: Users can download coloring pages, activity sheets, and craft templates